Vancouver, WA New Homes for Sale
Find all new homes for sale in Vancouver, WA. For more information about Vancouver's newest homes, simply click on the individual properties below to view their full description. The new homes displayed are sorted by most recent listings first. To schedule a showing, please contact one of our local Vancouver real estate experts.
Always get the latest new construction properties for sale; this page is updated several times each day directly from the RMLS. Be sure to bookmark this page to keep track of the latest listings. Be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever newly-built properties (that match your criteria) come on the market.
Available New Construction Vancouver Listings
Vancouver New Home Info
New homes and construction-ready lots in the Vancouver, WA area are plentiful. In fact, they make up a pretty big chunk of the available residential housing inventory. Here are the kinds of features and amenities that home shoppers can expect to find:
- High speed internet capabilities
- Smart thermostats
- Smart cameras and security systems
- Laminate flooring or wall to wall carpeting
- Granite, quartz, or stone countertops and flooring
- Soaking tubs
- Tile and laminate flooring
- Gas appliances
- Stainless steel appliances
- Butler's pantries
- Attention to small details like plumbing for an ice maker
- Granite, quartz, and stone countertops
New Home Pros & Cons
Advantages of Buying a New Home
- Reliability - a new home can offer home shoppers a sense of reliability. New appliances and major systems (like air conditioners and heaters) carry a manufacturer’s warranty which will cover any issues that might come up. In terms of defects with the home’s structure (walls, doors, windows, etc.) be sure to check the builder’s warranty. Their contracts include terms for repairs, sometimes up to ten years from the time of purchase.
- Energy Efficiency - modern heating and cooling systems are much more efficient than older HVAC systems. Today’s new homes use forced air systems, mini splits, heat pumps, and heat exchangers to get more work done while consuming less fuel. Be sure to keep an eye out for ENERGY STAR qualified appliances and air conditioning units. Double and triple-paned windows and insulation also reduce costs when compared to older homes. The good news is that Clark County has grown so much that pre-1950s homes represent a very small percentage of the area’s housing stock (just 0.5% of available inventory on a recent check).
Disadvantages of Buying a New Home
- Character - while plenty of home shoppers love new home designs, some find newer homes less charming than older homes. Folks miss the craftsmanship of architectural styles like Craftsman and Mediterranean homes. Gone are the basements of Daylight Ranch houses where families and kids spent their time soaking up cable television programming in the 1970s and 80s.
- Size - homes today are much larger than in the past. However, developers typically jam as many lots as possible into new developments. As such, homes are placed closer together which often means less space for the back and front yards and certainly less overall privacy. Not only are yards smaller, but they are barren when compared to older homes with mature landscaping and tall trees that provide summertime shade.
Each property listing on our website includes general information like the price, size of the new home (square feet), size of the lot, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, and other important details. You’ll also be able to check the number of days on market (DOM), the MLS number, and the status (active or pending).
Vancouver New Construction Realtors®
Buying or selling a new home? If you're looking to buy a home, contact our Vancouver, WA Realtors; we're the LOCAL experts that can answer all of your home buying and Vancouver, WA neighborhood questions.
If you're planning to sell your home in the Vancouver, WA area, our listing agents can provide dates and prices of recently sold homes nearby, up-to-date Vancouver, WA real estate market information, and previous sales history. Plus, no one matches our strategic marketing capabilities to sell homes faster and at the best possible price.